Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Crafting Forever

Today, I am sharing a card I made "just for the fun of it " using the Crafting Forever stamp set along with various other goodies that were on my stamping table. Note: You would not want to see what my table looks like....yikes!

This stamp set was one of the sets demonstrators could order before the release of the 2017-2018 annual catalog.  I love the images in this stamp set. It's perfect for a person who plans to craft forever! :)

Card Supplies:
Crafting Forever, Timeless Texture and Swirly Bird stamp sets; Thick Whisper White, Whisper White and Berry Burst cardstock; Color Theory DSP, Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Old Olive and Dapper Denim inks; Eclectic Layers Thinlits, Aqua Painter, Basic Pack 1, 2 and 3 Washi Tape, Old Olive 3/8" Mini Chevron Ribbon, Enamel Dots, Clear Wink of Stella and Dimensionals.


I added some Clear Wink of Stella to the brush tips and it looks pretty cool in person. :)  I loved to water color with the paint by number kits when I was little, and this card just makes me smile.

I'm having a Make and Take Class in August, and if you live in the St. Cloud, MN area, you are welcome to attend.  Details are HERE.  Space is limited, so please RSVP early!

Happy stamping!
Don't forget about my Birthday Month rewards!  Earn 2 FREE items with a qualifying order. Details are HERE!

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this card, Annette! Just WOW! I would frame this one! Every detail is amazing! Love the strips of Washi tape, too! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this in these bright, fun colors!

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.