Sunday, March 19, 2017

March 2017 Paper Pumpkin

Hello, crafty friends. Today, I am sharing some cute little 3 x 3 cards I made using the March Paper Pumpkin kit.  This month's kit creates nine 3 x 3 note cards in 3 different patterns and nine bunny treat bag holders.  I made 3 of the note cards in each of the colors to share with you today.

I kept the creation of these cute cards close to the actual directions in the kit, but I added some 3D effects with circle punches and Dimesionals.  

Let me show you each one and give some more details:

For this little Easter bunny, I added the provided stickers to his ears, and matched the sentiment and Peekaboo Peach twine to the side as stated in the directions.  I used the 1 1/2" circle punch to create his face and snipped out his ears and bow tie.  All were adhered using Dimensionals.  I created his eyes using the Cookie Cutter Builder punch. :)


For the next Easter bunny "girl", I stamped the whiskers to give her eye lashes and added a bow from the Cookie Cutter Christmas Christmas stamp set to her ear.  The insides of her ears were colored using a Sweet Sugarplum marker.  I also sponged in Sweet Sugarplum ink onto her cheeks.  Again, I used the 1 1/2" circle punch to create head, and Cookie Cutter Builder punch to create her eyes.

For the last card,  I basically did the same thing as stated above, except this time, I water colored Peekaboo Peach into his ears and sponged Peekaboo Peach into his checks.

Here they are lined up.  Aren't they cute?

Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Stamping!
I am offering a Make and Take class using Occasion and Sale-a-bration items on Friday, March 31, 2017.  If you live in central Minnesota you are welcome to attend.  Deadline to register is Tuesday, March 28, 2017. Details are HERE.

If you can't make the class or don't live in Minnesota, you can also purchase the 3 completed projects and I will mail them to you!  Purchase the projects  HERE .  Note: Deadline to purchase the class projects is also Tuesday, March 28, 2017.

And don't forget about my online shopping rewards page  HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Annette, these bunnies are just too cute! What a great idea for the March Paper Pumpkin :)

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.