Thursday, September 14, 2017

Thankful for Painted Harvest

Hello, crafty friends.  Today, I am sharing one of the thank you cards I made for customers who placed orders with me in August.  This was my first go at the Painted Harvest Bundle.  This is a fabulous stamp set because it is extremely easy to create beautiful sunflowers without much effort. Plus the font for the sentiments in this set is so pretty!


With my new Holiday goodies in arms reach on my stamping table, I also decided to try out the new Quilt Top Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  Can you have too many embossing folders? Um, I don't think so.

Painted Harvest Bundle
Quilt Top Embossing Folder

supplies:

  • Painted Harvest Bundle, Thick Whisper White, Crumb Cake and Crushed Curry cardstock, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Garden Green and Basic Black ink, Quilt Top Embossing Folder, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Linen Thread.
My featured In the Mail card Class for the month of  September is the Spooky Cat Bundle.  I have made 4 unique treat/gift card cards using the bundle and matching DSP and have the supplies with step by step instructions ready for you to create at home.  Details regarding my In the Mail class is HERE.


Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Your embossing and stamping look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.