Friday, September 15, 2017

Thankful for another Painted Harvest

Here's another card I made using the Painted Harvest Bundle for customer thank you cards.  For this one, I did use the matching Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper.  This piece of DSP has a hint of Peekaboo Peach with Crushed Curry in it, so I added Peekaboo Peach to my sunflowers as well.

card supplies:
  • Painted Harvest Bundle, Thick Very Vanilla, Peekaboo Peach, Pumpkin Pie and Very Vanilla cardstock; Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Peekaboo Peach, Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso and Basic Black ink; Painted Autumn DSP, Peekaboo Peach 5/8" Crinkled Seam Binding, White Perfect Accents.
Painted Harvest



Painted Autumn DSP


My featured In the Mail card Class for the month of  September is the Spooky Cat Bundle.  I have made 4 unique treat/gift card cards using the bundle and matching DSP and have the supplies with step by step instructions ready for you to create at home.  Details regarding my In the Mail class is HERE.


Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.